Non-Traditional Investments

Through The Personal Investment Center and our Investment & Trust services department, we can offer non-FDIC insured investment products and services that include:

  • Corporate Investment Services – Our Investment & Trust services department can manage your company's investment portfolio. We handle the routine administration and paperwork so that you're free to focus on your business.
  • Annuities
  • Mutual Funds
  • Stocks and Bonds

INVEST Financial Corporation (INVEST), member FINRA, SIPC. This information is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any securities. Discount customers do not have access to a registered representative and will not receive personal service or recommendations. All errors are the responsibility of the client. Securities transactions are facilitated through National Financial Services (NFS). INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with F&M Trust.

Products offered are:

  • Not FDIC Insured.
  • Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank.
  • Subject to risks including the possible loss of principal invested.
  • Not insured by any government agency.

Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and; 1) Representatives of a broker-dealer or investment advisor may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the brok er-dealer or investment advisor they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements. 2) Representatives of a broker-dealer or investment advisor are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.